Sunday, February 13, 2011

New Blog Picture

I like to change the blog intro picture with the seasons, and since I've had it pink for so long, I had to change it!!!

This is what I've had since after Christmas :) I like the flowers in the shape of a heart!! I'm so lucky when it comes to finding pictures that go well with Grace and her blog. Here's the new blog picture.

Sometimes I've tried to have the opening sentence have to do with the flowers or the picture, but I just don't know what to say! And I also want 7Q36 in there so when people are blog surfing, then they can find mine (if they are looking for support). I really like this picture! It just makes me feel the cool breeze, the sun shine on my face, and the smell of the flowers all around me as I drag my hands through them.


Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)