Hubby/Wife Valentine Countdown Day 8!!
So we totally didn't get to do our countdown yesterday (shame on me!!) so we did it today along with the one for the 9th as well.
The game was a heart maze that we had to complete...I won! Brad says I cheated because I started from the finish, but really, how is it any easier?? He he he! He's just jealous because the prize was to pick dinner and a movie for a cuddle night, and so now he has to suffer through the tear-jerker "PS I Love You" and In n Out for dinner! Do you think that's a good movie for two people in love? I do! The activity for a day is to write a love letter to one another and mail it (for real). I think that's such a great idea because I LOVE getting mail, and for it to be from him...aw, just so extra sweet!
Amanda
Delicious and Simple! 3 Dutch Oven Dinners
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)