MRI Called off
Oh my gosh, I am so mad. So frustrated...so GRRRR!!!! The docs called off the MRI because Grace ate a cheerio. Yes, you hear me right. A cheerio. One stinking cheerio!!!! We drove ALL the way there to have them tell us, "sorry, you need to reschedule." CRAP. So we are home now, and I am going to sleep, as I was woken up , yet again, by the bear at 5 am. Blah, not a good way to start a day. Maybe it will be better when I'm not so tired? Hopefully. To make matters worse, Grace's goop coming out her nose is turning to a yellowish (I have no idea what color. I say one color, another person says no, so who knows. I'm just tired of the snot all together!) color, and she is now coughing. I really thought we were through with this sickness. Bummer.
Amanda
Delicious and Simple! 3 Dutch Oven Dinners
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)