Saturday, February 19, 2011

Dinner in a Jar

Today was a fun day :) I went to the church building to help my friend Pam with a Dinner in a Jar Stake wide class she was having! There were about 50 people there, and Grace got to tag along and see everyone! I was helping out portioning out the rice into the jars, and holding Grace on my left hip while doing so :) It was fun to have her wave to the ladies as they walked by! I was so happy to see my other friend Keri, who was so sweet to take Grace for me so I could be more useful! She played with Grace while I moved on to the dehydrated onions and carrots, and about 45 minutes later, all was done! It was like an assembly line. What fun! By this point, Grace was getting sleepy, so Keri and I sat on the floor with her for awhile playing and talking. I took Grace home and went to the cemetery with Keri, and enjoyed chatting with her, sharing some tears (I know, I'm a water fountain!) and am now home. Grace is down for the count, I've got pork roasting in the crock pot, and will be putting the finishing touches on Grace's pajama set I made last night! Or actually...this morning. But I will have a post about that separately! Fun stuff!


Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)