Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Temples...and More

I am so glad Brad and I are able to go to the temple together :) And whats even better now is that he's able to work from home, which means we can go EVERY WEEK like we want to!! YES!!! Of course, we are feeling blue now, but once we get free and clear from whatever the yuck is we have, off we go...TOGETHER!!! I think we will make it a date each time! Too bad we can't take our kids with us though, I would like that. I think Grace would enjoy going there, though she wouldn't understand. I think this will be really important for Grace to grow up seeing, is her daddy and mommy able to go do work in the Temple, which will forever strengthen the bond between each of them, and with their Heavenly Father too!

I think, well I know actually...another thing I'm looking forward to is being able to work with Grace through Duty to God and her Personal Progress. I know, a bit in the future, but I'm just SO excited!! I remember telling Brad all the time before we knew we were having a baby that I would love working with it (him or her) through their little cub scouts or merit badges, or taking her to girls camp and fun Tuesday night activities!

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)