Sunday, February 27, 2011

Dinner in a Jar...and more

I am so happy that I've been busy getting some more Dinner in a Jars together!! My friend keeps herself busy doing it too, so I've tried to go slow and steady like her :) And it's worked!! I did 4 jars of Refried Bean soup and a homemade recipe for Pasta Soup yesterday, and today I did 2 normal Pasta Soups and am dehydrating 6 trays of eggs! Oh yeah! I am also proud to announce that we went through all our water that we've been collected over the weeks and months, and after refilling all the bottles we calculated all the liters together and have 26 gallons! And that's not including our barrel we have! Slow and steady works!!

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)