Saturday, February 12, 2011

Today was a Busy Day

So this morning I took Kailyn and Grace to JoAnns to make Daddy's Valentines present, and then went to Super Cuts to get my hair cut...Oh YEAH!! It was free because I donated to Locks of Love! Then after that Grace was super fussy so we took her home and totally had a big girl day! We went to Togos for lunch and split a Hot Pastrami (my super duper favorite) and then to TK Salon and got Kailyn's hair "frosted" with blond highlights! It looks GORGEOUS!!!! Then we went to Kohls and I bought a few tops and one pair of very nice slacks, and then I took her to Tillys and spoiled her there. But we couldn't pay for the stuff because I had the hubby's credit card, so we went to Wally world and got his v-day and birthday gifts (that were from Kailyn) and then some hair products, makeup, shower caps (we are going to do a hair treatment with avocado and honey together on the next girls night), tons of jewelry for me, a new bathing suit for me, and...I think that's it! But we couldn't pay for THAT stuff either because of the stupid credit card, so we went to pick up Brad and Grace and went back to Tilly's and Walmart, paid for the stuff, and by then it was 8 and were home!! Fed Grace, I played PEEK A BOO with her for the FIRST TIME!!! She actually would cover her face, wait a minute, and then move her hands!! WOW!! There were a few times where she would cover, peek and bust up laughing because it was just so funny, and then move her hands! We did this for about 4 minutes, and I just loved it! Then I got her all riled up by shaking my head at her, which makes her go hysterical because of my flailing hair! Then up to bed she went :) Now movie time for Daddy and Mommy. Then church tomorrow with my new everything! Oh, and I got my eyebrows waxed (OUCH!) but it didn't hurt as bad as I thought. But I must admit, it hurt enough for me to shy away from getting my lip done!

Oh, and yesterday I went to Joanns and got the rest of the supplies I needed for one of Grace's quiet books, so I just need to put that together after I finish sewing Brad's shirt (I'm making it for him for Valentine's Day!! Hope I can figure it out and it fits, cuz I'm gonna have him wear it on our date!)

Oh, and I'm so excited because this is my first shirt I've ever made him, and after really going over the directions, it doesn't seem that hard! So I'm really thrilled about it. All that's left for it is cutting it out and sewing it! If it works out, slacks and a couple other white shirts are in store for him! This is so FUN!! And oh my GOSH!!! Kailyn wants me to MAKE HER PROM DRESS FOR HER!! WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!! I'm so excited, and thrilled, and feel so good that she'd want me to do that!


Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)