I wish I was a Doctor
So today Grace woke with a horrible rash all over her body. Little red spots littered my baby's face, arms, legs, yet there were barely any on her stomach/chest. And what's weird is that her thumb and first finger on both hands also have the spots on them and are bright red. It looks like she's stuck those fingers in snow and so they changed colors. We tried going to therapy today, but she couldn't go in the pool because of the rash, and when I told them her niece had roseola, she was denied therapy for the day...actually, until she's healthy. So now we have rescheduled her MRI again because of the rash, so we will be taking her in on the 14th. I'm super bummed because of the rash because now she can't go to PALS play day tomorrow. What are we going to do with ourselves?
Amanda
Delicious and Simple! 3 Dutch Oven Dinners
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)