Sunday, February 6, 2011

Fever Baby!

Well, Grace still has a fever this morning, so I'm off to church with just the teen. I'm going to miss my little one, as I've only got a few weeks more until she goes to nursery! But I think what's frustrating me the most is that she's still having fevers, and I don't know why! Her doctor said if she has another one, then I am supposed to bring her in to get checked for ear infection or some other kind of infection, but some think we can handle this at home on our own... why the need to stay away from practical medicine now??? So we are just giving Tylenol, lots of water, and I've stopped the Miralax since she's been running liquid for 2 days now. I hope she gets better soon.


Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)