Monday, February 7, 2011

February 7th

Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough. Og Mandino

Sometimes I feel like I've failed with Grace, because she's different, or because she's got so many medical issues or developmental delays. But I'm doing well at learning that I didn't fail, but that Grace was given to us this way of no fault of my own. So I will succeed. I will succeed for her, because that's what she needs! She needs her mommy as her advocate, voicing for Grace since she can't yet. She needs her mom to succeed at trying her hardest, because everything that's important for Grace to have could be a battle to get! My determination to succeed is sometimes so strong, but then it gets stronger when I see Grace succeed in a developmental capability that she wasn't able to do before! It makes me seem like, if she's trying, I better keep trying too!



Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)