Saturday
Well, Grace still has tons of spots all over, and they've actually grown in number. Her diarrhea has subsided for the most part, and I think now it's just the Miralax doing it's job. I actually woke up at 8:15 am with the alarm clock, that way Grace and I could have the morning to ourselves. Daddy just went to bed at 8 am, so I didn't really have a need to have my earplugs in, yet I had them in anyways. They will definitely take some getting used to, as I could hear my heartbeat, and everything else (if I moved my head I heard the earplug move). I was going to go to the cemetary with Grace, but I've lost the directions (darnit!) and don't think we can go now. I really want to go to Golden Corral since they are serving breakfast...but I'm supposed to be watching what I eat. Grr...can I watch it go into my mouth??? So I don't know what today will bring, I guess I'll wait and see.
Amanda
Delicious and Simple! 3 Dutch Oven Dinners
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)