Grace's Medical BinderSo ever since Grace has been having all these medical issues, doctors, paperwork, and appointments, I put together a binder so everything was together in one spot. I am definitely going to buy another binder, or maybe just a bigger one because this one is WAY too full. I put everything into slipcovers so they don't get torn out or wet.

This picture is the cover, along with the business card for her Developmental Ped. Isn't she cute?!

Look how thick this sucker is!!! And this is just one year of stuff!! I am going to do this all her life so she can have everything documented. This binder has saved me numerous times when doctors say, "when did she hit this milestone?" I can just flip right to the milestone page and there it is! I've had lots of compliments from her doctors about how organized I am. A little OCD I've also been told but I don't care! I'd rather have everything together than everywhere.

I like seeing the front of the binder push up a little more and a little more as we go. Every week Grace gets a printout of her progress from her Water Therapy, so that's what's really adding to the size!

Here's all the tabs on the side. I just put post-it notes so they are easy on/off.

Here's a closer view...

And here's the top.
Here's a list of the labels I have:
- Grace's Medical History
- Personal Information
- Milestone Sheet
- Grace's Entire Medical Report
- IFSP & Therapy Paperwork
- Frequent Number's & communication log
- Easter Seals Paperwork
- Directions to Activities
- Water Therapy Directions
- Planet Gym Directions
- Music to Dado to Water Therapy directions
- Music and Language group handout
- IEP paperwork (for when she turns 3)
- Other Handouts
This binder is definitely a life saver, and if there's ever an emergency (house wise) and we gotta get out quick, there's her entire life in a binder!
Amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)