Thursday, February 10, 2011

February 10th

Going out of your comfort zone to make someone else feel comfortable is one way to show the love of God to people.

I can say I've definitely done this more recently, especially since Grace has been teaching me so many new traits I didn't know I had. She's taught me how to use my voice, talk to others I probably wouldn't, and comfort those I would be too shy to! She's taught me that it's ok to be nervous but you just gotta keep trying to push that comfort zone, just like she does every time she leans to reach something even though she's scared. I am getting to the point where I'd rather have others comfortable and me out of my comfort zone than the other way around...especially since my comfort zone is SO closed off from anyone else!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)