Grace is on the Mend
I am happy to update that there have been no more fevers for little Grace for 2 days now!! YES!! I am so relieved! She's been taking her amoxicillan two times a day, and we've also started her on her Miralax again, which we probably shouldn't have stopped...because she hasn't voided in 2 days. DARNIT! But we'll get her back on track for that. I was supposed to take her in for an e-ray of her bowels/chest on Tuesday, but keep forgetting. Grr. She's got a worse cough, actually it's so bad I don't want to take her out in public, and still has her runny nose, but the nose isn't nearly as bad. So we will just continue to hold off on any therapy, let her rest when she's tired and eat when she's hungry, and hopefully all these yucky things will go away soon! She's got an MRI on the 14th but I think I'm going to have to cancel it again because of the nose, but I will call on Friday and see what they say. She's also been getting up around 1-2 am every day for the past three days or so, and actually this morning was the only time she didn't. So I'm hoping she's not getting into a routine with that... Otherwise, we're doing great!!
Amanda
Delicious and Simple! 3 Dutch Oven Dinners
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)