Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Hubby/Wife Valentine Countdown Day 9!!

Ok, now we are back on track (except we still need to do the heart attacks for each other) and the game for today was a word jumble with Valentine's Day words :) Guess who won? ME! The words were even on the bottom!! Brad says he's done with games cuz I cheat...sore loser :) The Prize was that I had to share 10 things I look forward to doing with the other person...here's my list:
  1. Going on a walk while talking about nothing in particular (just not work or Grace's issues)
  2. Taking Grace to the park together and watching him push her in the swing
  3. Going to MT...I love the closeness and excitement we feel between each other while driving
  4. His BIRTHDAY!!! I've got so many surprises in store he's just not gonna be able to stand it! I wish I could tell you all what's going to happen, but...HE MIGHT PEEK!!
  5. The dinner and a movie tonight...I need some major cuddles from my hubby w/ the computer OFF!
  6. Valentine's day...again, I have a lot of surprises in store...I don't want my hubby thinking I don't love him! I wish I could tell you all, but he might check my blog to sneak a peek!
  7. Gardening with him...we will be starting ours soon and love working out there with him while we talk and plan what we will be putting in this year.
  8. Alone time upstairs... hm :)
  9. Laughing together...we haven't done that in a LONG time, and I just love his laugh!
  10. Going camping...I love walking among the trees with him, and smelling the pine trees.
Oh, and the activity for the day is "by the end of the day today, say something nice about the other person, and make it spontaneous."

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)