Grace's 17 month PicturesCan I really believe that she's already 17 months old? No. I have to pinch myself...I can't believe it! No way! Really? She is? Where's the time gone? When did she get that big, that old? What a wonderful 17 month old I have.

I love this first one because it looks like she's holding onto her horse and getting ready to get on! Someday, I will take a picture of her standing by a real horse, holding the reins, getting ready to get saddled and get on.

She definitely would not let go of the spoon! I took it away from her, and the next picture I got was her crying! Look at that tummy she's got! I love it!

I can't believe how big she's gotten...It's so weird to see her bigger than the horse!

I love this one!

And a cute smile! How nice!

I love this one of her laying down. It's like she's posing without even trying!

Showing me all her teeth!!

She was busy kicking her feet on this picture.

Waving with her foot because she didn't want to with her hand!

This is like a "duh" picture!!

See what happens when I take her spoon from her?!!

Aw, she's all smiles! I love this one because it shows her pretty teeth!!

And I love this one because it shows her beautiful eyes :) Actually, everything is beautiful about this little girl.
I just love this video. It really shows her spirit and her love. Gosh I can't be any more in love with this little one. She's just made so many leaps and bounds and awesome progress, and she steals my heart every day I walk into her room in the morning to get her.
Amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)