Valentine's Day countdown day 1!!!
I might go buy some hooks (sticky ones) from the store so the bags can be in the middle of their door, that way we can still use the doorknob!
Here's the first thing Grace will be getting in her V-day bag on her door:
I just love the ruffle! It was my first time putting ruffle on anything, so I think I did pretty good. The ruffle actually have little hearts on it!!


And here's the teens first v-day gift in her bag!!
It's the same pillow, just showing both sides of it :) The teens has a pocket for notes so I can leave her warm fuzzies and see how long it takes her to find them in there!!


Oh this is so fun! I wish I would have gotten the bags on their doors this morning, but seeing how I was up till 3 sewing, I didn't really have a chance to wake up on time to do that! But staying up till 3 really helped me, because I finished Grace's elephant pillow, one skirt and almost another skirt, the v-day countdown for Brad and I, my hanging V-day decoration, and some of his birthday present. So busy busy!!
Amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)