Tuesday, February 1, 2011

February 1st!
Countdown Begins! :)

So all my wonderful readers, what I'm going to do this year for Valentine's day is do a 14 day countdown, and on each day I will have a saying or quote that is going to be put into my life, and I will work on changing my life for the better with the help of that quote or saying. I will share my thoughts about it on the blog every day, and I'm just so excited because this is going to help me get more in tune with those I love, and learning to show them how and why I love them! So I hope you all enjoy what I think!

We each have an inherent wish to create something that did not exist before.

I can easily say that one of those wishes for me was to create a child that I could love and care for the rest of my life. And it's funny, because I didn't always want to have a child! There was a time in my life that all I was worried about was growing up and leaving home before I just couldn't handle it anymore. But I've grown, become wiser and created my beautiful daughter with the help of my loving husband.

But since Grace is already here, I think that another thing I have always wished to create that didn't exist before is pure trust. I know, you all might be thinking, "what??" This isn't something that is an object, it's not something you can touch, and it's not really something that doesn't exist. But in me, and in my heart, it doesn't exist. Pure trust doesn't exist in me, and that's something I want so much. I do have a lot of trust in certain people, but there's always been that little voice in my head that brings doubt. And my wish is to be able to completely trust those that are around me and in my family. I know that this wasn't created and grown in my young life because of issues that were going on between my parents and myself. Rather than allowing trust to grow, fear and mistrust played their parts in my life. Which is why I'm here now, hoping, praying and striving to learn how to have that pure trust. I think with that trust will come such a stronger bond =between my husband and I that our love will be unbreakable, not even cracking a tiny bit. It will be a solid rock foundation. This is my wish. For pure trust for my loved ones, the ones that haven't hurt me. The ones, like my husband, my daughter, and my step children and extended family, that deserve that trust, and wouldn't break it.

Amanda




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)