Friday, February 4, 2011

Hubby/Wife Valentine Countdown Day 4!

Today we did another countdown activity, and HA HA!!! I won!!! But barely again. We played Suduko this time, and he was like...6 away from beating me! So he has to give me a 5 minute foot rub tonight! Oh yeah. Maybe after I complete my cooking dinner that I have to do because he won yesterday. We are having lasagna and pumpkin pie, if you didn't read that from yesterday. Luckily I already have meat cooked from a couple days ago, so I won't have to defrost/cook the meat :) Ha ha! And we have to give each other a small gift by the end of the day...hm...I wonder what I'm going to give him? Don't tell, but I'm going to give him a foot rub too!!!


Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)