Whoooo, Whooooo
I so wish we could have let Grace see what we saw tonight! We were driving home from the store and I saw something sitting on a sign in a wildlife refuge, so I told the hubby to stop and it was an owl!!! (We had seen it when we left, but it had just been flying around, not sitting) It was right in the perfect position for us to turn the truck a tad, turn the high beams on, and we could just sit there and watch the majestic creature!! I wish Grace would know what I meant when I said, "look!" so she could have seen the "who who" because she's learned that noise. It sat there for about 3 minutes, and it was so cute because when we made a noise and it turned it's face to us, it made it's head go in a circle watching us! So cute. It was a completely white owl except for a brown line around it's face. What a beauty.
Wonderful way to end the night.
Amanda
Delicious and Simple! 3 Dutch Oven Dinners
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)