February 13th
Find ways to help people feel good about themselves.
This is another good one for me because I'm not always looking at other people in a way of trying to help them. I mean, I give the normal compliments and things like that, but it's more than that! Wanting to be around them could help boost their self image. Going out and hanging out with them does the same. And I've also noticed that actually looking at them in the face when you talk to them (which I struggle with at times) also helps them feel better about themselves. I'm still learning on this one, though, because I still am a bit selfish and only think about myself. But with what life's thrown at me, I'm learning fast!
Amanda
Delicious and Simple! 3 Dutch Oven Dinners
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)