Friday, February 4, 2011

Busy Busy

Today's been a day of cleaning and organizing. The house has gotten quite messy form me having my ups and downs of energy levels, and I've really let it go...but already, the kitchen is clean and spotless, the dining room/table is clean, the family room is clean, living room is clean and organized, the play room is clean/organized, and now I'm heading upstairs to work on our bedroom, the sewing room, and Grace's room once she wakes up. Oh, and the bathroom too. It feels so good to have a clean house, and I'm especially happy about cleaning the house when I can have the windows open. I think something I've learned is that winter (cloudy, rainy, cold, foggy) weather makes my depression worse. But now that it's nice, and Grace can't go anywhere because she's sick, I've got no excuses but to clean, clean, clean!! Oh, and I've been ironing my tushy off too! The fabric for my two quilts I'm going to make were totally wrinkly, so I had to put the iron to them! One good thing about Grace having her blowout this morning is that she got fresh sheets, and for the first time, we are going to try out her napping without her bumper on the crib. I've left it one because she tends to get her arms and legs poking out the bars (we've tried it off for a nap and it DIDN'T work out) and I'm worried she's going to twist something. So we will see how it goes. I've also been handing her her Bear Bear (one of those little blankets with a bear head on it) because I'm hoping she will turn it into her lovey. She's passed the age that she should have something the she is clingy too. (It's good for their development). Anywho, back to work for me. Hoping she will take a full nap today (as opposed to the 45 minute one yesterday at Dado and Papa's)!

And we will be going to visit our friend Lily at the cemetery tomorrow. Her mommy, daddy, and big brother are in Utah for a funeral and her mommy was really sad she wouldn't be able to go visit Lilly, so we will go in her place.

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)